Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hormones Rechecked

I have been doing my daily regimen of herbs and supplements.  Eating better, exercising more frequently. Going to bi weekly appointments of acupuncture.  I also go to the chiropractor once a month.

We decided to get my hormone levels re checked to see if there had been any positive improvements.  It has been exactly 3 months since I started my natural process.

I called my doctor here and asked to get my blood work taken, they told me for the tests I was wanting I would have to go to the local hospital.  I went in this morning and had my blood taken.

I feel like there is a lot riding on this.  I have made many changes that I believe in and not to mention the financial part of it; all the pills that I purchased and appointments.  It all adds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment