Thursday, September 19, 2013

Test Results

What a mess.  That pretty much sums up the ordeal that the last week has been.  I had my blood taken on 9/10 at the hospital.  While I was there I asked them how long they thought it would take they said one to two days.

I wanted the results back the second I got my blood tested!  I called the doctors office on Wednesday and they said they hadn't received the results from the hospital yet.  I called back again on Thursday, same thing. We went out of town over the weekend so I didn't think about it much for the next few days.

Once I got back on Monday I called the doctor again.  She decided this time she would call the hospital (before she was just looking on a program online).  Monday evening I received a call from the lab. They had lost my blood.  Go figure, in today's day and age I don't know how that even happens.  I had to verify my bracelet to my blood multiple times before I could leave.

So, I went back to the hospital, had my blood take again and my results came back the very next day.

Hormone
February 2013
September 2013
HCG
1.7
4
FSH
114
123
LH
42
53
AMH
Not tested
<.16

No positive changes, I am devastated.  After all this hard work and nothing.  The world we live in is very fast paced so we as Americans have become the same way.  I have been learning to have patience.  It is very hard for me.  Waiting for my dream house for 6 months taught me patience.  I think everything happens for a reason and I think that experience was just teaching me for my whole infertility journey.

Taking a look at the larger picture - I was on a pill that tricked my body for years so why would my body in just 3 months snap back from that.

I just keep taking it day by day and hoping for positive results.  At the end of the day that is what we have, HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment