Thursday, November 7, 2013

1st week of Merciér Therapy

My first day of Merciér therapy I was pretty anxious.  I wasn't exactly sure what to expect and what the pain level would be.

The first day was pretty painful on my abdomen area but we had a lot of scar tissue to work through.  She was able to find my left ovary right away but couldn't locate my right ovary.  There was a lot of blockage.

I was really sore when I woke up on Wednesday morning.  And I had to go back for another day of therapy which I wasn't looking forward to as I was sore from the day before.  I laid on the table and she began the treatment again.

While she was working on my right side we heard a noise and then I could feel tissue move underneath my skin and break apart.  It was the weirdest feeling.  Ever since I began all of this and all that I have been taking and doing I finally felt that this was meant to be.  I could actually feel the physical results.  Once the tissue moved she was able to locate my right ovary.  Success!!  I was so ecstatic.

The third massage that week she was able to go even deeper, and she was able to find both ovaries right away which was great news to me.  I was getting more used to the massages by now and was actually looking forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment