Thursday, November 21, 2013

Blown Away

We have been absolutely blown away the past couple of days.

I just wanted to document our journey and share with friends and family and have something to show our future children.  I was very anxious/nervous about sharing this blog on social media because I was afraid people would judge me or look down on me.  I was completely wrong.

I have had people send me messages that they have/or are struggling with infertility.  I even received a few messages from people I didn't even know!  Never in a million years did I think this would touch that many people.

It gives me such gratitude to know that I have helped people, and show them that they are not alone.  The problem with infertility is they say every 1 in 8 couples suffer from it and most people aren't willing to talk about it at all.   I want to change that.  There is nothing to be ashamed of, it is not your fault.

It is also so great for my soul when people tell me they went through the same struggles and either have a child of their own now or are currently pregnant.  It gives me such hope.  I don't believe for one minute that I am 29 years old and can never have children.  I am a firm believer that your body can heal itself, you just have to give it the right tools and BELIEVE that it will happen.

So, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that has taken the time to read this and share it.  And thank you for all the kind and sweet words and the prayers.  They have been very uplifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment