Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Coffee Date

We had another infertility support group meeting tonight. I LOVE these meetings with these wonderful ladies that are in my life.

They just get it. Period. They get the struggles, the heartache, the grieving and the loss. It is such a breath of fresh air each time that we get together and meet. We laugh, we cry and just let it all out.

This week we went to a local coffee bar/restaurant that is on our square, Pressroom.

Since we met around dinner time we all ended up eating and just chatting about where we are in our journey's. We also had a new girl that came, I am so glad she did!


I am so grateful to have met these women and to be a part of this group. I know that this is one of the silver linings to my infertility. If I wouldn't have to go through all of this I would have never have met them. 

And for that I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment