Sunday, June 9, 2013

Herbs and Supplements

I began taking the following natural supplements on 6/9/2013:


















Royal Jelly - 1 tsp 2x per day - this is what the queen bee eats and she lays 250,000 eggs during peak season and up to 2,000 eggs per day
L-Arganine - 1 capsule 3x per day - 500mg per capsule so 1,500mg per day - this encourages blood flow to the uterus, ovaries and genitals
COQ10 - 2 capsules a day - 400mg per capsule - 800mg per day - this is used for basic functioning of cells, it is used in infertility to improve egg quality
DHEA - 75mg per day - this one I was told by the doctor it has been approved and they use it on infertility patients and it has proven results - it increases chances of spontaneous conception, increased quality and quantity of eggs
Melatonin - 3mg before bed - this helps regulate hormones and maintains the body's daily rhythm
Maca - 1 capsule per day - 525mg - is known to improve fertility
Chase Tree (Vitex) - 1 capsule per day - 225mg - an herb that has been used for centuries for hormonal imbalances in women
Red Raspberry Tea - 1 cup per day - this is supposed to help get my cycle back
Wheat Grass - 1 tbsp per day - I mix this with organic tomato juice - it is the only way I can get it down.  I will warn you this is the worst of all of them, you either love the taste of it or hate it and I hate it!
Pregnitude - 1 packet in the morning and 1 packet in the evening - 2 grams myo-inositol, 200mcg folic acid - I purchase this from Walgreens.com, this box will last you a month.  Pregnitude is a reproductive support dietary supplement for women that helps support ovulatory function, menstrual cyclicity and quality of eggs
Shatavari - 1 capsule per day - 500mg - this is a menstrual cycle regulator and supports mucous membranes
Licorice Root - 1 capsule per day - 450mg - this is an anti inflammatory it also balances blood sugar levels and is good for liver health.  This is important because the liver is the chemical processing plant so it maintains hormonal balance
Red Clover - 1 capsule per day - 375mg - this improves circulatory function, increase cervical mucous, high in both calcium and magnesium

6/27/2013 - I started taking Vitamin D - 5000in - 1 capsule per day per my accupuncturist - this is known to increase infertility - it lowers estradiol and progesterone

11/6/2013 - I started taking Rhodiola - 250mg capsules - 2 times a day so 500mg per day per my Merciér therapist - this improves timing of ovulation, promotes regular ovulation, tones the uterus and uterine lining, relaxes and supports the nervous system

11/13/2013 - I started taking Wobenzym N - 6 pills a day - 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening per my Merciér therapist - this cleanses tissues, promotes better circulation, breaks down and removes "fibrin" the make-up of prolonged inflammation and scar tissue, breaks down proteins in the blood that cause inflammation - this facilitates their removal via the lymphatic and circulatory system, reduces inflammation, increase in proper blood formation, increase in proper circulation hinders scar tissue formation while reducing pain

1/7/2014 - I started taking Iodine supplements - 225mcg - one pill per day per my acupuncturist due to my temperature being low which leads her to believe I have hypothyroidism. I have 60 pills so I will take them for 2 months and then take the Barnes Thyroid Test again at that time.

 2/16/2014 - I started taking Calcium supplements - 250mg - 3 pills per day for a total of 750mg and Magnesium supplements - 120mg - 3 pills per day for a total of 360mg.




No comments:

Post a Comment